Lord...

Lord,

You've shown me a many great things and often I'm surprised still, by all that continues to happen. Even when I was angry thinking that you left me, or that you don't care, you're not there, I can always look back and say...."He never left" and because I can say that I'm ever grateful. Thank you for all you do, have done, will do and the time you've spent talking to me, warning me, showing me and taking care of me. Like how, I've asked you to reveal and remove those who secretly mean me harm, has it out for me. Those who are visible but invisible to the eye, though you see. I'm blesssed.

Thank you Lord.

Thank you for the journeys I must begin and end, get on and get off or never travel (by making the right choices with end results of wonderful decisions.). Amen.

Until...

6/19/13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer: Maintaining and Moving Forward

As He walks with me

Lamar Odom