Thank you Lord for Scenery..





Lord:


On another note I just wanted to pop in and tell you Thank you for the scenery lately, and the weather. It has really been beautiful. I have to admit that I am always amazed at how you do that. I wonderful where you're mind is to be able to create a moon, stars, earth, mountains and more. I especially love that fact that you gave us all different eyes to see the beauty in al things and relate to each others eye.

Thank you Lord for my senses, my limbs, my creativeness, my time and more. Thank you for all you do. Have done. Will do. Thinking about doing. You are the greatest and I ask that you allow me to be able to always see that in the middle of the storm, keep my eyes on you, keep my peace of mind. I ask that you never let anyone take that from me.

Thank you for allow me to have a resource, a friend in you.

Thank you Lord, God, Almighty my savior.

AMen...

Love Quanda :)

10/7/13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer: Maintaining and Moving Forward

As He walks with me

Lamar Odom