You Waited . . .


This song is called "You Waited" by Travis Greene
and I have to tell you that I love this song.💛

I will share with you just a little tidbit about me.

So I've always used rap music or any music for that matter, for motivation to push through my trials and tribulations because it always gave me what I needed.

This would be after my prayers and reading the bible, while  I knew that secular and praise never went together, I would always speak to the Lord about what I was feeling. I would ask him, why would I feel so much closer to Him when listening to that type of music because that was quite weird. But I knew God knew my heart and how I felt. So I said, Lord, I just don't find gospel music to be appealing, all that hollering for me, is not it. I have yet to find any Gospel music that makes me feel how I often feel toward you when listening to secular music. I spoke more to the Lord about giving me music for my levels of transitioning and HE did just that. 

Finally found Gospel music that speaks to my soul and fit my prayers and praise. My meditation with the Lord. This is one of those songs. I will share more when I have the time. May you enjoy this as much as I do. 

Enjoy!

"A Baby Promised"
QRG


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer: Maintaining and Moving Forward

As He walks with me

Lamar Odom