Dear Lord "Prayer Series"

Dear Lord:

You've been really good to me. Great to me actually. I'm even counting the things I sometime don't understand. But I want to thank you for everything that you do for me. Thank you for bottling up all of my blessings and releasing them one by one and some by some. Thank you for my family, friends, and my FAVOR. Thank you for resonating in me to the point where people can see and love me for it. I also thank you for not taking your spirit away from me because even though sometimes I'm not worthy you always forgive and give me a chance to redeem myself. I ask and continue to pray that you help me in not allowing me to give permission to my sins to destroy me, to separate me from you.

I never want to be far from you, far from your grace, mercy, love and protection. I want you to love me like you loved Peter and whoever you loved more than Peter. I never want to be the outcast, or arouse your wrath where it brings you to anger. However I do want to be caught up in your blissful wrath and remain in heaven to last so I'm just always trying to stay in touch with you more and more so that I won't become stagnated, irritated and just let life take me over when I'm at my weakest point, or having one of my down moments.

Lord I love you and although it may not seem like it by my actions sometimes but I know you know me and knew me before I was formed in the belly and knew what I was going to be like. So I trust you already know that I love you. Have a great day Lord and may you have a wonderful rest of the week.

Love always,
Quanda R. Graves (Problem Child #IDK) LOL:)
7/15/13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer: Maintaining and Moving Forward

As He walks with me

Lamar Odom