Dear Heavenly Father Series part II (I ask of you)

Dear Heavenly Father:

Losing my way, need your help to stay where I'm supposed to be. Do what I'm supposed to do. Say what I'm supposed to say. Lord I ask for your help in keeping me inspired and wired, desired to do my job and all of my creative joys. Dear Lord, help me to become a better person everyday in everyway and though I know it will not happen over night I ask that it will happen soon.

Lord be with me, increase my tries, increase my tries to become successful and warranted. I pray that you continue to cover me, favor me, bless me, love me, protect me, help me through trials and tribulations, situations and comtemplation of all negative things. I ask that you allow me to keep my joys, my bliss, my fun, my peace and soul and never let satan be able to take from me in anyway shape or form.

YOu said ask, I shall recieve, pray in secret and you will reward openly and there is nothing to great for you to do. So Lord I ask for these things but please know that I want to fix my sins even in regard to what I've asked of you.

Amen 6/19/13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer: Maintaining and Moving Forward

As He walks with me

Lamar Odom