Armor (My God is with me)

It was not too long ago that I found myself going into a situation that could have potentially turned into something very uneasy and disturbingly messy. Though I knew I was entering into such a situation with an open mind and heart I still knew what I had to do. I had to put on my ARMOR.

Often we go into situations un-prepared, eyes closed or just ignoring what could be, could happen because we hate to see the potential disaster that could take place (because when you're a good person and try your best to rise above instigated, irritated and drama infested area's) sometimes you just can't avoid it. Eventually you just have to go through it and hope that God has your back, because sometimes those situations are unexpected.

But there are those situations where you are well aware of the whole parameter and if you don't put on your ARMOR, you will NOT survive, you will NOT be vigilant, you will NOT be victorious. In regard to my situation, it was one where I was standing alone, even though I had someone with me, it was still me in the mist of all those who were not so fond of me.  So knowing this, in the midnight hour I PRAYED about where I was going, whom I would be seeing and that I was victorious in my surroundings. Low and behold He sure did show up because there was peace in the areas and though I was tested by certain individuals, a candle could not be held to me. Though intimidation tried to be thrown, slick words tried to be thrown as jabs and some actions tried to be shown, wouldn't you know that He gave me the right attitude, the right words to say and the right adjustment for the actions given and that in itself was in my Favor. He showed me that you could be alone but you're never really alone and that when He is behind you, you can be greater than all around you if He wants you to be, well, allow you to be.

Now, imagine if I had not used the ARMOR that has been ingrained in me to use, had I NOT used that resource, that situation may not have been as great as it was; and truth be told I did it the night before, what if I would have done it a week up to the event. Wow!!!  So the lessons in this short story are many:

*You're never alone
*He's always there
*He's the best ARMOR for any situation
*Last but not at all least GOD is always available whenever you need him in any time of the day

Got God? You should; because that's really all you need.

Fondly,
Until...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer: Maintaining and Moving Forward

As He walks with me

Lamar Odom