Be in all I do

Dear Heavenly Father:

Only you know me completely.
That's why I can feel comfortable to be me and pray about what I find important with knowing that if and when you want to guide my prayers you most definitely will.

Just wanted to ask that you be in this meeting that I will have today at 2:30pm. Be in the whole process from the beginning unto the end. I ask that you allow me to be excellent in my work flow, my execution and give me the ability to do the job, do it greatly and able to handle the challenges thrown at me. I pray that you allow me to have constant favor, let me vigilant and victorious in anything getting ready to be sent my way. Thank you Lord.
Amen.

Quanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer: Maintaining and Moving Forward

As He walks with me

Lamar Odom