Prayer for Happiness & Peace

August 11, 2017

Dear Heavenly Father:

As I come to you today with my heart hurting for someone else.
I am laying out a prayer for those in need of happiness and peace.

Father I ask that you see to those that are unhappy.
I ask that you increase in their happiness, peace, joy and bliss.
Remove all of their pain, sorrow, and sadness.

Lord I ask that you remove satan from them that tries to make
them wallow in their depressed feel. Lord increase your spirit
within, so that they may feel you and what heaven is like.

Block satan from trying to take their joy. Lord you are the only one
who can fix it, heal it, remove it, change it, revise it and more.
Increase in them their will to fight for their happiness and freedom from
satan's bondage. They need you Lord. They need you. You've made me an
intercessor for those who are captured by the throat, those who don't even
know where to begin or even know how to reach out to oh God.

Be their light, their guidance to a better life internally and externally.
I pray.

Amen.

Dedicated to all who is currently in need of this prayer. As well as to Anna and my beautiful sister.

Until..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer: Maintaining and Moving Forward

As He walks with me

Lamar Odom