Happiness . . .


Dear Heavenly Father:

I thank you for my happiness today.
I thank you for allowing me to be happy.
I mean truly happy. To feel it in my soul
To beam from within is truly amazing.

I’m also most grateful that you’ve allowed
Me to be that more times than not.
And that Happiness reigns in my life more than

Depression and sadness.
And while there are just short of a few things I maybe
Sorrowed about, they don’t take precedence over my life.

I realize that you’re teaching me every day to learn your word not only through reading my bible and prayer but through the journey of living in this world period.

You’re showing me to trust you. You’re enhancing the habit I have to sit still even when I’m at my end searching on what to do because I’m at a loss for words in the mist of my devastation, hurt and unbelievable disbelief of disaster. You’ve shown me many times that Joy does cometh in the morning, and that you’re always on time and that I will never be forsaken. You’ve showed me too many times that even though I will have pain to endure, with sometimes an overwhelming out pour, you will soothe me, you will heal me, you will comfort me, you will strengthen me, encourage me, love me and protect me.

And while many others try to push the rhetoric of the disbelief of you and trying to force down my throat that you’re not real. You always remind me of my very personal experiences with you that you are and it doesn’t matter what anyone says or what they do or how they try to convince me. They cannot take away the bond I so patiently, and harvestly worked hard for to have with you and you answered and this is why you’re closer to me than a brother. This is why I can hear you speak to me, in my ear, or through a sign or through a person, or through a scripture or a cloud or a flower to a butterfly. You are my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and I’m proud and I will ask everyday for you to forgive me for my sins and to cover all of which concerns me. But at this moment. I just want to thank you for covering my husband, my mother and my nephew. They are my heart and you cover them beautifully. Thank you God. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer: Maintaining and Moving Forward

As He walks with me

Lamar Odom