Vigilance & Victoriousness


Sometimes satan can infiltrate certain people and settle inside them to fixate on you, to use them to cause you some kind of discomfort, pain, disruption, irritation, aggravation, depression, confusion, destruction, tragedy, trauma and/or to cause discord and separation or more. And when that happens, sometimes just a couple of prayers won't work. Because we all know that in some cases you don't have to be doing anything, or apart of anything to have this happen, not only that, you could have broken ties with someone, but just because you're through with them, does not mean they are through with you.

You may have to just turn your attention and fixate back on that demon and by that you have to constantly PRAY about that demon, FAST in regard to that demon, ANOINT yourself with anointed oil and set a PETITION unto the LORD in regard to that demon. Only because sometimes it's not always that easy to rid yourself  of what has made YOU their focus. So, with that, you have to (remember) to ARMOR yourself with protection and get that unwanted, unnecessary evil off of you. As they say, PUT IN WORK.

Though the bible says, flee from your enemy and your enemy will flee from you. Sometimes just as well in the bible it says at sometime or another you will have to fight; for you, your family, your will, your spirit, your soul, your joy, health, your happiness, your all. In order to stay with God. Believe you me, satan has all kinds of tricks, hidden and even in plain sight and let's not be shy, satan is talented because as the bible says the "Heart is Deceitful Who Could Know It" which means, all smiles are not grins or your friends, so the talent can come from using anyone around you who has something against you. Always PRAY to GOD to be VIGILANT and VICTORIOUS.
 

PRAYER:

Dear Heavenly Father:
I ask that you see about the fixated demon (s) that have made ME their focus in their bold/subtle ways. Lord, I ask that you keep me to remain obedient to you and not take matters into my own hands in which would make it worse. Lord, be in me to trust in you, know you, believe and have faith in you, that you will take care of all that I need. Lord, increase in my patience and understanding in knowing that "Vengeance is Mine Saith the Lord" so I have nothing to worry about and that you are my army. Come quickly Lord and reveal and remove the demon oh Lord. Lord, reveal his plan, his steps and set traps and allow them to be caught in their very own net that he has set for me. Lord, thou God, you are my Vengeance. Let me wait upon thee.

Amen.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer: Maintaining and Moving Forward

As He walks with me

Lamar Odom